While my focus is executive coaching, I will coach your entire life. Our personal lives cannot be compartmentalized from our professional lives; everything affects everything else. I want to support you to be the best possible person you desire to be.
That said, coaching can help you:
- shift your perspective when you’re feeling stuck
- figure out what you really want
- diminish your inner critic and limiting beliefs (we all have them!)
- help you make decisions that are in line with your core values
- build your confidence and encourage your true authentic self to shine through
- navigate difficult conversations and complex situations
I can coach you one-on-one, or I can coach a team of staff and/or volunteers. In addition, I can also train your staff on the fundamentals of coaching so your team can be empowered to create a culture that develops its own people. If you have any unanswered questions, please read through the FAQs tab or contact me directly for a complimentary session or more information.
Don’t just take it from me. The International Coaches Federation (ICF) has proven how effective coaching can be. Click HERE for a one-sheet visual of info from February 2013.
- Watch this short video: “How Coaching Works”