- How to make Work-Life Balance work – simple changes to our lives can give us more of the balance we desire: Nigel Marsh on TED
- Where the Hell is Matt? – how a fun, silly idea for one person becomes an inspiring, unifying global movement by using body movement
- Why we think it’s ok to cheat and steal (sometimes) – Dan Ariely, behavioral economist, on TED
What has inspired me:
- Leadership telecourses based on the best-selling book Tribal Leadership, led by its author John King
- Esalen Institute in Big Sur is my happiest place on earth. Personal development workshops to nourish your body, mind, and soul in the most beautiful setting ever.
- AK Design in Eagle Rock helped me with this website, logo design and social media marketing.
- Photography from Exhibit [A] in Eagle Rock is placed throughout this site.
- Additional photography and design and consumption advice from Natalie Suarez Design in South Pasadena.